Calamity of a different kindCM Calamity of a different kindCM

Piano <3

I, myself, are extremely jealous of your skill with piano-based melodies.
However, if you were to mix it up at some point, you could make your saw pads become more dominant at some point during the song.
Perhaps also some more variation into higher octaves with the piano as well and perhaps more reverb?
But all things considered, very good job.

Blink - Plastic Sky Blink - Plastic Sky

Yep

Yeah, it's stuck in my head now, thanks...
I liked this one, the soft bassline and piano-ish thing worked well :P

ADR3-N responds:

No problem, it happened to me too. Now I'm afraid I'll never get it out.

As for the piano thing, it's a celeste synthesizer, if you're interested.

Thanks for the review! =3

Off to Nowhere Off to Nowhere

Naice

So there's boring ambient and good ambient, this one's neither, it's great ambient.
Usually I can't sit through a whole one of these, but this was really good.
I reckon the transitions went well though, not too abrupt, and yeah, I could listen to this for hours :P

ADR3-N responds:

Haha, thanks. I really appreciate it. The nostalgia effect was what I was going for. I'm glad I got it. =D

Attack Again - Rino G Remix Attack Again - Rino G Remix

2.72? Wtf

This is a fantastic remix, I don't know what it was doing with only a 2.72 score.

another loop another loop

Hmm

Even for a loop, there needs to be more to it. Using my magical mind powers; you used the kick, clap and hat instruments from the "Dance" section of the FL library, it sounds like you also used the "Wasp" plugin too.
Just, add some more to it and mabey some alternation and it should sound good.

bass test dark bass test dark

For a first

Good, for a first submission. But if you want to make this into a song, you're going to have to add more, such as basslines, melodies, chords etc. Unfortunately, kicks, claps and voice synthesisers aren't enough to make a song.
Mabey have a look through some of your plugins, such as Fruit Kick, DX10 and Styrus.
Keep going, you'll get good :D

asagoth11 responds:

i just got bored dude, thanks for the sugesstion please check out my numa numa FLremix its way better

(_RGH_)Pillagers(Cello Crack) (_RGH_)Pillagers(Cello Crack)

Wow

Wow, this is actually pretty fantastic. Mabey the only thing is possibly increasing the strength of the drums without overpowering the cello's? Lol, the cello's even sounded like an electric guitar at times.
Hm, I might just take this for a flash submission :P

RyeGuyHead responds:

that would be swell

the drums could be enhanced...

(_RGH_) Psychotic(Sniped) (_RGH_) Psychotic(Sniped)

Nice

Yes! it's great, should work nicely with what I have in mind. PSG is still in development and should be out soon(ish)

RyeGuyHead responds:

I might turn this loop into a song soon(ish)

Funk Epic Funk Epic

Nice, but

Neeargh where have I heard that tune before? Anyway I thought it was pretty good and I liked it.
5/5
9/10

brewbeer responds:

In 10 submissions now. Maybe you played one.

Electroshock Therapy Electroshock Therapy

Hmmmnmm

The beggining reminded me of eating baking soda for some reason. Anyhow the song was quite good with some good ideas in it and I thought it was pretty good, 8/10 and 5/5.

watermusic34 responds:

Baking soda? hmm... I've never tried eating it before.
Thanks for the review!