\- Random Collab 2.0 -/ \- Random Collab 2.0 -/

Lololol

Turned out pretty well I reckon...
But how the hell did it end up at 906.8KB??? And I suppose the audio publish quality could have been a little higher...
I liked it anyhow... thanks FNR and Steak ;)

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Pretty Good

At first I thought it was horrible, but as it went along I liked all the jokes and stuff. It's just the drawing and animation that need work. It was good to hear the voices of Egoraptor and Eddsworld as well :P

A great stick fight A great stick fight

Funny, to say the least

Needs a bit more time spent on it though and it was incredibly short, even for a stick fight.
But I found the simple animation, drawing and sound to be really funny.

Stick figure fight Stick figure fight

Hm, pretty good

It's pretty good for what it is, the blur effects work nice.
But did you animate this frame by frame or motion tweened? The joints of the stickmen came apart. For any stickfight, sound and music are also necessary.
Knocked out from a cut to the head, hehee.
Anyways it's a good animation but needs a bit of work.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Pretty Good

Everything in this was pretty well done, the animation and sound, and some of those blur effects worked nice. It was good to see a bit of violence without having the screen plastered in blood.
lol anyway, nice job.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you like my style! I can pull of this type of movie without blood! :D

Fireworks! Fireworks!

Nice

The firework particle effects were very good, although this would be more suited to an e-card rather than a full NewGrounds submission.

-Moose- -Moose-

Nice

Pretty good animation, but i'll never look at a moose the same way again.
I fear the Moose.

shaunoink responds:

We all should fear the Moose, did you know they kill the most people in Canada over any other animal, including animals WITH GUNS!!!! we need to be on the look out!